Pamela JonesLong & Foster Real Estate
If I could tell you one thing about how I approach real estate advice for individuals who are divorcing, it would be:
Don’t let pride, revenge, or concern for your children’s psyche lead you to holding onto a home that you cannot afford over the long haul. Money stress is the worst when it comes to treating yourself and your family members with love and respect. Your kids won’t care where they live as long as they have happy, low-stress moms and dads in their lives.
There are title and mortgage responsibilities to resolve, credit issues, tax considerations, navigation of short sale transactions, and other areas that we can discuss at the workshop or one-on-one. Let’s sit down and review your specific situation so you have the knowledge you need to determine your future.
.Specialties/Areas of Practice:
- Evaluation and positioning residential properties to place on the market “For Sale”
- Marketing and exposure of these homes to the relevant target audiences
- Negotiation of sales contract for my clients
- Processing and completion of the successful transactions
- Associate Broker with Long & Foster Ashburn
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Million Dollar Guild
- Member, Real Estate Brokerage Council
- Top Producing Sales Associate for Long & Foster Loudoun County 2007-2010
Community Involvement, Memberships:
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce (LCCC) Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Past Chair of LCCC Small Business Committee
- Master of Ceremonies, monthly LCCC Business Showcase Breakfast
- Member, Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
- Member, Mike Ferry Organization Sales Training Team
- Member, Long & Foster Founders Club
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on Ever Changing River, LLC website, or at any Ever Changing River, LLC program, is not legal, financial, medical, therapeutic, counseling, mediation, coaching, real estate or mortgage advice. No attorney/client, doctor/patient, or other relationship is formed through this website or through Ever Changing River, LLC programs.Ever Changing River, LLC is not a referral service.“Your Professionals” is a paid advertisement. Any advertisement on this website, or at any Ever Changing River, LLC program, or in any Ever Changing River, LLC publication, does not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by Ever Changing River, LLC.