Mone ArduraMediator Resolution Point
Admitted to Bar: MD, MA.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™).
Va. Supreme Court Certified Mediator (Family & Civil).
Virginia Mediation Network, President-Elect.
Mass. School of Law (1993); Geo. Wash. Univ. (1990).
Daniel R. BurkMediator Resolution Point, LLC
If I could tell you one thing about how I approach divorce mediation, it is:
A neutral mediator helps you have a conversation about the legal and financial questions that all divorcing couples must face. And if you have children, solutions are discussed surrounding how your entire family can move forward into their new lives. Even if you have a separate legal adviser, you both speak for yourself and you both pay a lot less. And the people who know the most about you and your children make all the decisions.
Daniel R. Burk, Esquire, is an attorney licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia since 1981 and in the District of Columbia since 1984. He is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFATM) and a Virginia Supreme Court certified mediator with years of experience in family mediation. Mr. Burk has been able to help clients and lawyers find better and less expensive results through mediation than are often achieved through a purely adversarial process such as litigation. Resolution Point offers divorce and family mediation, divorce finances and commercial and civil mediation.
Danny Burk of Resolution Point, LLC possesses a unique set of skills he brings to bear in helping families forge through the myriad of decisions they face. Danny helps you with this process, from beginning to end.
Counties/Area Where I Practice Mediation:
Counties of Fairfax, Loudoun, Arlington and Prince William and the Cities of Alexandria, Falls Church and Fairfax.
Present and Past Community Involvement:
- Substitute teacher and volunteer in school clinics
- Treasurer of local Girl Scout troop and computer coordinator for local swim team
- Coach, school coordinator and Regional Treasurer for Odyssey of the Mind program
- Treasurer of homeowners’ association
- Volunteer sailing instructor for disadvantaged children and adults
Education and Trainings, Professional Organizations:
- Cornell University, B.A. in Government (with an emphasis on computer programming and modeling)
- Cornell University, J.D. cum laud
- Admitted to Bar(s): Commonwealth of Virginia; District of Columbia
- Mediation Training/Certifications:
- Virginia Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Past-President of the Virginia Mediation Network
- Serves as mentor to new mediators
- Financial Certification: Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFATM)
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on Ever Changing River, LLC website, or at any Ever Changing River, LLC program, is not legal, financial, medical, therapeutic, counseling, mediation, coaching, real estate or mortgage advice. No attorney/client, doctor/patient, or other relationship is formed through this website or through Ever Changing River, LLC programs.Ever Changing River, LLC is not a referral service.“Your Professionals” is a paid advertisement. Any advertisement on this website, or at any Ever Changing River, LLC program, or in any Ever Changing River, LLC publication, does not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by Ever Changing River, LLC.